Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WINTER...Here...and...There




You know
that I am a transplant from Maryland
now living in Florida.
My good friend, Linda,
sent me some recent shots of
a walk around her neighborhood.

Though this is not the reason
that I moved to sunny La Florida,

I sooo enjoy weather that I don't have to shovel!




Here





There







 

Here







There





Here









There







Surf Board vs Snow Board




Heron on the Beach








AND FINALLY...
Two feet of snow !






Today I Celebrate
the Beauty and the Joys of
Winter!
  




2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

this is great, love the comparison and i was already happy i am HERE and not THERE and now i am even happier.

Anonymous said...

negative 14 with windchill in Colorado yesterday! I must say, I am not celebrating winter!