Friday, February 4, 2011

MUCH LOVED TREASURES



I think of February
as the month of
LOVE.
Not the kind of love that can be
advertised and bought,
but the kind of Love
that is shared, remembered, and treasured.

Here are some of my Treasures.




My Great Grandmother's Child's Rocker
  
My Mother's Doll, Red Sally


My Tiny Tears Doll

Doll Made for My Daughter, Amy, by My Sister, Dottie


The chair has rocked many little children
since the mid 19th century.
The dolls bear the signs
of being much loved.


Today I Celebrate
Much Loved Treasures.

1 comment:

MadSnapper said...

i just looked over beside where i am typing and saw another treasure, your highchair and cali sleeping on it. love the dolls and the chair. i am a keeper of nothing, i had many dolls as a chid and when i got married gave them all away. it is a good thing their are people like you that keep things for others to see the past. great shots, keep snapping