Friday, May 13, 2011

THROUGH MY EYES

I went to the Jungle on a photo safari with Sandra.  We were surrounded by the same scenery, but we saw it with "different eyes".  I love snapping with the MadSnapper because we each understand what the other one "sees".

These are some of my favorites from our latest adventure.
  They bring me Joy.
 And isn't that what it's all about?


Pretty Bird...Pretty Bird...Pretty Bird




A Peaceful View






When someone directs me to "Go to your peaceful place",
This is what I envision.




The Circle of Life
[I love dead stuff]




The best way to capture a lizard -
Use your camera!


This just makes me laugh!



This makes me laugh, too!
The wrong bird decided to perch on this sign!
NEVER MORE.....



TODAY I CELEBRATE
My Joy in
Seeing through "different eyes"!

4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

yes we see with different eyes but we see with the same, i have all of these photos in my folder but not the never more, missed that, must have been in the potty. and i did not take a BIG view and capture all the birds together. love all the colors and parrots in one shot. it was a fun time

Unknown said...

Great post. The fish really made me chuckle. I would love to see what would happen if you threw some food in there.

diane b said...

Interesting to see the same thing through different eyes. I just came over from Sandra, Love your fish shot. They look like a choir.

Kymberly Foster Seabolt said...

So pretty!