Saturday, September 11, 2010

FANTASY



Sometimes it's fun
to return to the world of make believe.
As a child, I was a princess, a bride,
a movie star, a mommy,a teacher, and sometimes a cowboy.

On recent walkabouts
 I discovered some wonderful treasures
for the imagination.

Take a look with me.
What do YOU see?

  
While you're looking,
Please enjoy one of my favorite groups, EARTH, WIND, & FIRE
performing one of my favorite songs,
"Fantasy"











Dare to enter the Enchanted Forest




What secrets will you tell me?














Feed Me!





















Where fairies hang their fans?







Today I Celebrate the world of Fantasy!






5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

it is a perfect fantasy, i love the one that says feed me. you captured God beauty and shared it with us. what could be better

RoeH said...

Love the song. I never kept up with that group for some reason. And the picture of your cat underneath the picture? I did a double take and for a quick moment thought it was Hank. They could be twins. Kinda. I don't think Hank is as furry. I'm so grateful for him. He's such company for me.

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your post and music, thanks for visiting my blog feel free to call anytime. Kev

asadisae said...

nice blog...and follow u

please do the same thing .

Unknown said...

missing your blog posts. Please get to snapping.

over from Sandra Madsnapper.